Actual colour of the TERRA 4K body…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Craig 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Dave Draper
    Participant

Does anyone know the actual colour of the TERRA 4K production model? The website lists it as “Titanium Grey”, the photos on the Kinefinity website show it as such, but the only ones I’ve seen in the wild are bare metal, which (IMO) makes it look unfinished and cheap; almost like some crude concept.

raafi

It’s definitely that gray color. It’s not bad in person but, yes, given the choice I’d prefer the black color of the Mavo models.

Gualbert

Used to “bother” me as the original concept colour was really cool but after using the camera and, being swept off my feet by its capabilities, I now find that the colour is just fine! When matched with other metallic red accessories is like having the camera version of Ultraman! 😉

Dave Draper
    Participant

When I saw the T4K in person recently, I have to say, I wasn’t impressed with the way it looked.

Besides going over it with a Sharpie — realistically — is it something that could have a vinyl wrap applied to it like we do with drones?

raafi

As Casey Neistat says, Customize Everything. In that spirit, here’s a custom side grip that someone on the Facebook group did. Anything is possible, ha.

Craig
    Participant

I’d love to see someone carbon wrap a Terra 4k

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.