Buying from Kinefinity and shipping to the U.S.?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

eralphia3
    Participant

Can anyone from the US tell me what their experience has been ordering a camera directly from Kinefinity and have it shipped to the US. Trying to see what all is entailed when it comes to the importing process. Fees, duties, tariffs etc.

I am trying to figure out my total cost.

Thanks

raafi

I bought mine from the kinefinity website – can’t remember the shipping time because it was a couple years back and I think they’ve gotten faster since then. But I believe it was a 4-6 week wait once I sent in the full amount. There is a shipping charge when you buy the camera online that’s additional to the price of the item but there aren’t any additional charges after that. I think you get an email once it’s shipped, then another one once it’s at customs in the US. And you get a tracking number shortly after purchasing the camera so you can tell when it’s en route or in customs or on its way to your house.

eralphia3
    Participant

Thanks Raafi!

Justin
    Participant

I’ve just been through the process of ordering a Mavo LF with a Terra 4K trade-in via Kinefinity in China, not to the States but Australia. They have been amazing from their end, resolving incoming package issues at the Chinese border, communicating each step and handling all the import paperwork for the return delivery. International transactions are though PayPal so you’re always covered as a consumer from that end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.