Fan control

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  imagetemps 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

imagetemps
    Participant

Hello

Is there any possibility to avoid the huge noise due to the fan when camera stops?

Even in a cool atmosphere the fan is going up to max speed after a take (idle copy mode?)…

Sound recording might be useful even if the camera stops.

It’s common while filming interviews.

Any idea?

Best regards

Erwan K

filmcyfrowy
    Participant

In Menu you have System settings and there you can change settings of the fan and make it stops after pushing REC and even you can choose speed of the fan or stop it 🙂

imagetemps
    Participant

My concern is the noise the fan produces when camera stops… just after stopping recording.

Regards

EK

jasonxinzhou
    Participant

imagetemps wrote:

My concern is the noise the fan produces when camera stops… just after stopping recording.

Regards

EK

EK, I didn’t see much noise there after recording stops. Can you elaborate?

imagetemps
    Participant

Jason,

When I start recording, red light goes red and the fan is quiet (follows the set up of the System setting menu).

When I stop the recording, for a few seconds, the fan is going up to maximum speed as if it was processing something, and the noise is like a hair-dryer.

After this short timing (3-4 sec) it goes back to regular noise.

Erwan

imagetemps
    Participant

Hi

I got a message from Kinefinity team. It seems they can work on it.

They would try to reduce to 3 sec at a 50% fan speed the post-rec cooling time.

E

imagetemps
    Participant

Here it is.

Version 3.1.06 has a 3 secs refreshing time after recording with cooling fan at 50%.

Much better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.