Firmware Download: KineOS 3.2 (Latest: 27/11)
September 5, 2014 at 3:39 am #721
New firmware 3.2(1) for KineMini 4K released. Please be aware that you should couple this firmware with KineStation 0.7(1) and KineColor2 0.9 DOWNLOADS
KineColor2 0.9 (DSLR look)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdh7Awj KineOS 3.2 Details 1. Native 3K 4:3 Anamorphic: Matches anamorphic lens to get super wide images:
Recording Resolution: 3K 4:3 2880×2160@30fps;
- Aspect ratio of 4:3 matches anamorphic lens with factor of 2, so that it will gain CinemaScope frame as 8:3(2.66:1). With the process in post-workflow, it can reach up to 5760×2160 (6K) CinemaScope;
- For monitoring when shooting at 4:3 with anamorphic lens, you can de-sqeeze the images into normal image by setting anamorphic lens factor in CONFIG menu.
2.3K Recording and 3K Slow-Mo： For shooting at 3K resolution, it will gain much better 2K images with downconversion in post-workflow; and it can get an acceptable 4K images with upconversion in post-workflow too.
- 3K Wide：2880×1208@60fps;
- Frame as M4/3 when 3K Recording.
3. New full screen display with core parameters: Simpler, More efficient full screen display: not only for liveview but also for playback:
More Image shown on the display;
- Display recording status, realtime timecode;
- Display exposure parameter: Iris, shutter and ISO;
- Notification and Warning.
4. Improved notification and warning: cameraman will be easier to get the information of power supply voltage and SSD status.
Detect Power Supply Voltage, no matter Battery supply or AC-DC supply;
- Detect SSD status;
- Detect the temperature of Core Processing Circuit;
5. Improvement: Algorithm of bad pixel removal and storage. Note: 3K 4:3 Anamorphic and 3K M4/3 Recording are included in 4K RAW Option.
Stability of Firmware：
KineStation 0.7 Details
This update is biggest change since KineStation was launched: Multi-process, Debayer option and log.
Add Debayer option: Can set Debayer Option when output Cineform RGB444.
Details: most details and sharper images;
- Smooth: Less digital style;
Note: Debayer settings is invalid to Cineform RAW as output, because debayer is used from RAW to RGB/YUV conversion. Support Multi-Process: Speed transcoding job greatly.
Default as 8 processes: means there is 8 clips to be transcoded at the same time if your workstation or laptop CPU as 4 cores 8 threads;
- You can set more process, to exploit the workstation CPU power and threads.
Add log: Add transcoding log to record the status of every clip transcoding job. Batch Process: Transcoding till all clips are accessed, finished and reported, without interruption:
If one clip encounters issues or fails when transcoding, it will be reported in log list, and then transcode next clip;
- If one clip is Cineform RAW mov, it will be copied into Target folder, then transcode next clip;
- Strongly suggest browse the log list, after transcoding job is done.
Stability of this version:October 5, 2014 at 9:33 am #982
Just wondering… You mentioned that the kineraw can be restored to cinemaDNG. How can I do that? I can seem to find any literature or kinestation settings for that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!October 6, 2014 at 11:56 am #983
Hi Wes, Another member contacted Kinefinity regarding this statement & they replied saying: “It will be implemented in the next version of KineStation”
So, it will come with KineStation v0.7 I assume. For the time being I will remove the bit about .KRW being able to revert back to CinemaDNG from the current details until this is properly implemented.March 2, 2015 at 9:00 am #984
Does anyone have an active download link for KINEOS 3.2? All the links I have found don’t seem to have the firmware available, either they are expired links or simply empty folders.
Anyinfo would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.August 5, 2015 at 7:37 am #985
I’ve the same problem. I can’t download the links.
Thanks a lot!AuthorPostsViewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.