KineBACK Lite weight

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Justin
    Participant

Can’t see this listed on Kinefinity website, but I wanted to know the weight of KineBACK Lite. I have the KineBACK W and wanted a lighter option for handheld and gimbal shooting. and would love this spec to consider before buying.

Thanks and stay safe out there

raafi

hmm, not seeing it listed anywhere either. I don’t know anyone who has one. A year ago I bought a third-party lightweight back module for v-mount from RigLand. It’s not available anymore but the weight of that is 210g. They look pretty similar although the RigLand one is hollowed out a little more and probably a little lighter.

Justin
    Participant

Seems an oversight for sure, being either a cheaper option, or as a lighter alternative to power via v-mount than the Kineback. It’s weight listed in the specs would be valuable.

I did see the Rigland you mentioned. All their Kine accessories look great but always sold out. On another note, I’ve been pushing SmallRig to make more accessories to fit Kinefinity cameras in addition to their current baseplate. Would make sense as they fit across the models. I’ll update through the forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.