KineEVF vs others

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Colin Young 4 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Colin Young
    Participant

Hi, I’m aiming to order a Mavo LF soon, but I’m interested to know more about what EVFs people are using.  What is the performance of the KineEVF like?  Has anyone tried the Zacuto Kameleon? Any others?

Thanks

Gianfranco Gaioni
    Participant

Hi Colin,

I’ve ordered the KineEVF 2 weeks ago, but I still haven’t got an ETA.
    I think nobody received it yet.
    I will let you know as soon as I got it 🙂

raafi

@koba please share when the KineEVF gets in. I had the Zacuto Gratical. Really dug it but battery life was an issue. Looks like the Kameleon has better resolution so would like to try that one out as well

Colin Young
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Gianfranco!  it’s much appreciated and I look forward to learning from your experience.

Colin Young
    Participant

Many Thanks for weighing in Raaf!  I *really* liked your movie a whole lot man!  thanks for the work you and your team put in on it!  Also, thanks for all the BTS and other coverage, it is all very instructional for other filmmakers, certainly myself.  I also looked at some of the doc films you did and the Elegy/review of the Mavo LF. All very valuable and aspirational!  I look forward to more!

Thanks again!

Adam Werton
    Participant

You guys might like this one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.