Kinefinity camera in Hong Kong

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gualbert 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Chung Dha Lam
    Participant

Was wondering if there is a shop or someone in Hong Kong with the new Kinefinity Cameras which can see upclose and try. I was at Broadcast Asia this year, but didn’t saw Kinefinety at the show and would like to see the new cameras up close. As I can also help promote the camera on my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/chungdha with over 117.000 subscribers.

Kind regards,

Chung Dha
    http://www.chungdha.nl

raafi

I don’t know if there’s a shop but Gualbert might know someone in Hong Kong with a Terra…

Gualbert

Thanks Raafi for the heads up!

Hi Chung! Nothing in HK regarding Kine products that I’m aware of. A&S Broadcast doesn’t have them but one of the kids that works there have heard of it and recognised the gear when I showed him my T4K. If you want to get a first hand look at it I’d be more than happy to meet you somewhere and let you try it. Unfortunately I don’t know of any other local users although I have seen footage online that suggest that, either there’s another owner in HK or an owner/renter has visited HK. I don’t rent though as this is more of an “old man’s hobby” for me. Checked your channel, cool stuff there! Cheers from Fanling…

Regards, 高拔

Chung Dha Lam
    Participant

Hi Gualbert, would love to meet up and just get some shots of the camera and get bit of a quick first look video of the camera and also get your opinion on the camera. I am in Tsuen Wan, but I can easily go to Fanling or meet up anywhere in HK.

Kind regards,

Chung Dha

Gualbert

That’s great! I’m in between jobs right now and probably would start new position in 1 or 2 weeks. I’ll have weekends available and hopefully we could get some good weather as rainy season just started >.< We could meet anywhere in Hong Kong, you can suggest any cool places and I’ll make myself (and the T4K) available. Let’s keep an eye on the HK Observatory website for upcoming weather. Or, if you know of any indoors places that would work too. I sent you a message with my email address to your Website’s “Contact” link. Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.