Kinemini 96fps at 2K

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  j_szczygiel 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Nonas
    Participant

Hello people!!

I don’ t own a kinemini yet but I am thinking of making the move and buying one soon. Can anyone out there please post a 96fps 2K file for us to download ? I just want to see the quality of 96 fps on this camera.. Is it any good ? ( moire / aliasing ? )

Cheers

SaxRix
    Participant

Hi Nonas, I haven’t seen any footage at 96fps at 2K, but there is this video from a KineMINI user at 92fps at 2k:

http://vimeo.com/100582774

There is also this one shot at 120fps, not 2k, but it should have the same effect:

http://vimeo.com/105667547

Aliasing & moire is definitely prominent, but I think Kinefinity might be able to improve that through firmware update (not entirely sure).

j_szczygiel
    Participant

I already wrote it in another topic but here it comes again: these aliasing on 120fps footage and moire effect come not from the camera (KRW converted to Cineform is clean) but probably from DaVinci Resolve…. I’ll ask Tomasz from FilmCyfrowy to write more about this issue.

SaxRix
    Participant

j_szczygiel wrote:

I already wrote it in another topic but here it comes again: these aliasing on 120fps footage and moire effect come not from the camera (KRW converted to Cineform is clean) but probably from DaVinci Resolve…. I’ll ask Tomasz from FilmCyfrowy to write more about this issue.

Hey, j_szczygiel! That would be great if we can get more info on this 🙂

j_szczygiel
    Participant

KineAdmin wrote:

j_szczygiel wrote:

Hey, j_szczygiel! That would be great if we can get more info on this 🙂

I mixed sth and actually it comes from Cineform opened in Adobe Premiere, anyway Tomasz will write about that in details 😉

Nonas
    Participant

Thank you for the replies guys.

@kineadmin, I had seen this footage on vimeo, was looking for something extra. But thank you 😉

@j_szczygiel, ” Tomasz already found out the reason and solution. I’ll ask him to share it here with you soon 🙂 ”

looking forward to Tomasz s input..

cheers guys

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.