List of compatible EF lenses

This topic contains 34 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Taylor Morgan 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Elgringo
    Participant

Sigma 10-20 F3.5 EX DC HSM works (no vignetting)

observe8
    Participant

I tried the Canon 40mm pancake on the terra6k. Iris worked but manual focus did not.

Is this normal?

genedenim
    Participant

I’m new here and this question may have been posted before. It also may be a stupid question…

Does any of the Kine cameras, specifically the Terra 6K, have an in camera image stabilization system (IS)?

If not what would anyone recommend I do for vintage lenses without IS…?

My first guess is obviously tripod but I need a solution for handheld shots or even slider/dolly movement mounted on a tripod.

Thanks!

raafi

I don’t believe IS is available yet. They mention it on the Terra Faq but it’s hard to find on their site.

Adam Werton
    Participant

Sigma 50-100 f1.8 art works fine.

Even Kinefinity themselves know that their compatible lens list is outdated and they don’t really intend to update it any longer. With newer firmware updates, their products should recognize more lenses. It’s more reasonable to write down a BLACK LIST of lenses that aren’t compatible (which actually they said themselves before, both in product reveal podcasts and in chinese community).

Taylor Morgan
    Participant

With KineOS6.0, my Terra 4K now supports the OIS in my Canon 24-105mm F/4. It’s the only lens I own with OIS, so I’m not sure if all Canon OIS lenses are supported or not.

Also, my Canon 17-40mm F/4 L is supported for those of you wondering (since it’s not on the list).

1+

Users who have liked this topic:

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar