Mavo LF Unboxing + Launch Film

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jerome von dir zwoel 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

raafi

Hi Everybody, big news! Kinefinity has sent me the Mavo LF to create the official launch film for it. They also sent the Mavo Primes. The short is called Re/Connections. I’ve been working on it for months – writing, prepping, and building props, etc. We unboxed the LF on Sunday and have been testing all week including shooting one short scene on Monday.  Please pardon the up-and-down audio levels in the video as I’m in full preproduction mode for the short and editing + uploading the unboxing video was quite difficult to concentrate on during this hectic week. Our full production starts on Saturday.

For now, there’s just a movie poster, but in the future please check the film’s website reconnections.me for more details specific to the production.

• This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by  raafi.

Gualbert

This is freaking awesome! Can’t wait to see what you are preparing to delight us with! Cheers!

Taylor Morgan
    Participant

Super excited for you Raafi! Looking forward to the film!!

raafi

Thanks guys!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  raafi.

George Nathanson
    Participant

I know there are a few MLFs in the wild.  I have been pouring over specs and really looking at pics but can someone please shoot me a definitive answer if the LF has an HDMI port on the body, seems like the KBack only has SDI.

Thanks in advance,
    George

P.S. Great work on unboxing vid @raffi, THANKS!

raafi

Hi George – the LF does have an HDMI port on the body. We took the KineBack off to get lighter weight for handheld today and used the HDMI for monitoring.

thanks for watching!

Gualbert

Hey Rafi,

Hope everything is good so far. Been crazy busy with my paying job for the past 4 months 🙁 Happy to see you will be doing the MAVO Movie. How do you like the Kine Primes so far? Cheers for Hong Kong!

raafi

Hi Gualbert. The Mavo primes are super sharp – really digging them. We just completed the 7th day of shooting on the short. Last day is Sunday and then we can start editing. Hoping to post some still frames soon.

great stuff raafi!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.