Shipping times?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lennart Mavo 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Corie
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone else here is patiently waiting on an order and weather they are experiencing the same series of continually missed dates and delayed responses as myself..?

It’s been 12 weeks since i put in my order for a Terra 4k and 3 times Kinifinity sales have given me a new estimated shipping date. They haven’t bothered responding to my latest enquiry after promising it would ship early August..

i’m beginning to worry a little about how much of a wait i may have in front of me.

This is beginning to feel like the time i ordered my DJI Mavic Pro

Lennart Mavo
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve ordered the Mavo at the end of May, and the estimated shipping date was around the end of June.

Since then they told me continuously that it will ship at the end of each month.

First  it was end of June, beginning of July, end of July, middle of August, and today I got the mail that they aren’t getting a definite answer from China, but they are PRETTY sure that they are getting a bunch of the cams at the end of August.

It basically seems like what RED was doing some time ago.

Bull****

ntouched
    Participant

I ordered my Kinefinity Terra 4K on April 10th and received on July 25th (14 Weeks). Hang in there, you will receive soon. Super high demand for their camera’s right now!!!

Corie
    Participant

Cheers, Good to know.

Yeah i get the impression they are pretty slammed trying to fill orders on Terra while also trying to launch the Mavo. I guess they are setting ambitious/optimistic delivery targets.

Anyway, Hopefully only a couple of weeks away.

Lennart Mavo
    Participant

I’m sure they are pretty busy, trying to fill all orders for both cameras, at the same time, my contact told me they had some trouble with the Mavo right before the shipping date and additionally they had to change their location of production in china which factors into this delay im sure…

still waiting patiently

bitnaut
    Participant

I paid my preorder deposit on March 30 for my Mavo and was one of the first 100 to order and qualify for discount. Still waiting for it to ship…they tell me now “maybe end of August”

Lennart Mavo
    Participant

What kind of discount? I paid the Mavo Pro package in full in may and today I received an email saying production is moving forward and they will approximately send some to Germany in the beginning of September

bitnaut
    Participant

Kinefinity gave varying discounts dependant on which package you ordered and if you were one of the first 100 people to preorder a Mavo.

Lennart Mavo
    Participant

My Mavo is finally arriving on Monday 17.09.2018 !!! Hopefully intact… ONLY delayed for 3 1/2 Months.. but im relieved I finally have the tracking Information and it is already through customs and arrived in Germany.

Anybody else already got their Mavo?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.