August 16, 2018 at 9:26 am #2491
Just wondering if anyone else here is patiently waiting on an order and weather they are experiencing the same series of continually missed dates and delayed responses as myself..?
It’s been 12 weeks since i put in my order for a Terra 4k and 3 times Kinifinity sales have given me a new estimated shipping date. They haven’t bothered responding to my latest enquiry after promising it would ship early August..
i’m beginning to worry a little about how much of a wait i may have in front of me.
This is beginning to feel like the time i ordered my DJI Mavic ProAugust 17, 2018 at 1:46 pm #2492
Yeah, I’ve ordered the Mavo at the end of May, and the estimated shipping date was around the end of June.
Since then they told me continuously that it will ship at the end of each month.
First it was end of June, beginning of July, end of July, middle of August, and today I got the mail that they aren’t getting a definite answer from China, but they are PRETTY sure that they are getting a bunch of the cams at the end of August.
It basically seems like what RED was doing some time ago.
Bull****August 19, 2018 at 12:57 am #2500
I ordered my Kinefinity Terra 4K on April 10th and received on July 25th (14 Weeks). Hang in there, you will receive soon. Super high demand for their camera’s right now!!!August 19, 2018 at 9:06 am #2507
Cheers, Good to know.
Yeah i get the impression they are pretty slammed trying to fill orders on Terra while also trying to launch the Mavo. I guess they are setting ambitious/optimistic delivery targets.
Anyway, Hopefully only a couple of weeks away.August 21, 2018 at 9:05 am #2517
I’m sure they are pretty busy, trying to fill all orders for both cameras, at the same time, my contact told me they had some trouble with the Mavo right before the shipping date and additionally they had to change their location of production in china which factors into this delay im sure…
still waiting patientlyAugust 23, 2018 at 9:04 am #2530
I paid my preorder deposit on March 30 for my Mavo and was one of the first 100 to order and qualify for discount. Still waiting for it to ship…they tell me now “maybe end of August”August 24, 2018 at 12:43 am #2541
What kind of discount? I paid the Mavo Pro package in full in may and today I received an email saying production is moving forward and they will approximately send some to Germany in the beginning of SeptemberAugust 24, 2018 at 5:59 am #2542
Kinefinity gave varying discounts dependant on which package you ordered and if you were one of the first 100 people to preorder a Mavo.September 14, 2018 at 1:23 pm #2691
My Mavo is finally arriving on Monday 17.09.2018 !!! Hopefully intact… ONLY delayed for 3 1/2 Months.. but im relieved I finally have the tracking Information and it is already through customs and arrived in Germany.
Anybody else already got their Mavo?October 1, 2018 at 4:42 pm #2894
Well, after waiting since March 30 and then reading the Newsshooter review, I’ve decided to cancel my Mavo order. Hopefully they’ll refund my money in a timely manner.
Of course, Kinefinity is on holiday until Oct 8.October 1, 2018 at 5:29 pm #2897
Just read the review myself. According to the CEO of Kinefinity, Newsshooter tested a pre-production model of the camera. But still, the reliability is a big concern.October 1, 2018 at 5:33 pm #2899
Reliability and the way the audio on the Kineback works won’t work in my situation.October 2, 2018 at 8:46 am #2903
Still waiting on my Terra 4k..
Three weeks ago i decided to cancel my order for the Active ND and standard EF Mount. They were pretty quick to process the refund. It took about a week for it to clear my paypal.
That review certainly doesn’t fill me with a whole lot of confidence in Kinefinity. What’s really shaking my nerves is how slowly this company is moving right now to deliver. It’s coming up to 5 months now since placing my Terra order, Wondering if i might be better off cancelling the whole damn thing..October 10, 2018 at 9:05 pm #3021
Well they seem to be taking their sweet time in refunding me my deposit.
I’ve sent several emails confirming that I do want to cancel my order after they asked if I’m sure because now that they’ve checked, my MAVO is two weeks away from shipping and am I sure I want to cancel. Funny how it happens that way.
Now they don’t answer any of my emails.October 18, 2018 at 4:36 am #3092
Finally they’ve replied to my email and promised I would see my refund in 3 working days. It’s been 5 working days since then and again they don’t answer their emails.
I’m done with this company and just want my money back but they can’t seem to deliver on that either!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.