Shipping times?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bitnaut 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Corie
    Participant

I hear ya man.. I’m at my wits end with their lack off customer service.
    Unfortunately i’m not sure where else to turn besides maybe buying used.. But that’s not exactly easy from New Zealand either.

Give it a few more days, my cancelled EF Mount order took just over a full week to show up on my account.

I really want to believe that they are not intentionally being dishonest or trying to swindle anyone and i really want to help support kinefinity so that they can succeed in disrupting the market and continue to offer the kinds of choices that so perfectly match my wants/needs in a camera. They really aren’t making it easy.

I hope it all works out for ya! Spare a thought for us fools who continue to naively sit in queue as we slowly approach old age and death πŸ˜‰

bitnaut
    Participant

I’m wondering if that Newsshooter review put them at a disadvantage and now lots of people are cancelling orders? Hmmm…

raafi

A couple people in the comments of the Newssooter article said just that. I think a lot of people are in wait-and-see mode.

bitnaut
    Participant

Well, it’s been over a week since they told me it would only take 3 days to refund my money and again they aren’t replying to my emails.

Very frustrating especially when I need to get another camera but I can’t do it without the money they’re withholding from me πŸ™

bitnaut
    Participant

I got my full refund today from Kinefinity. All I had to do was call them up and they had my refund by the afternoon. So, if they’re not answering your emails, just call them.

I’m now the proud owner of a Sony F65 πŸ™‚

Corie
    Participant

Good to hear bitnaut! Congrats on the F65
    I’ve managed to get replies on wechat and facebook messenger to ask why i haven’t had any responses to my last two email enquiries but all i get is a “Sorry, My colleague will reply to you by email shortly” etc..
    still no email. Sounds like i need to get on the phone.

bitnaut
    Participant

Yup, I feel it’s the only way to light a fire under their asses.

Good hunting.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.