Working with KineMAGs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Lonzo Bentley
    Participant

Hello all! My name is Lonzo Bentley and I’m an independent filmmaker based in Detroit, MI. I’ve been looking at Kinefinity for the past year now, and I’m really excited to buy the camera soon. However before I do, I’ve been having an issue with finding a SSD Reader for the KineMAGs. Can we use any SSD reader? Or does Kine have their own MAG reader? Really excited to be apart of this community!

raafi

Hey Lonzo – both of my cameras came with an SSD reader, but it’s good to have another one for travel. I have two of these with me pretty much at all times. Super cheap.

Also, welcome to the forum! I’m in the midst of rebuilding it and will relaunch with a new design in a few weeks so look out for that, too.

Last thing: I shot about a third of this doc in Detroit last year:

Lonzo Bentley
    Participant

Thank you for the response Raafi! Preciate it. And also, I’ve seen Legacy twice now! I admire your work man, if you made it, I’ve seen it haha. If you’re ever back in town and need some help on set, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

raafi

haha! Thanks for the lookout. I’ll def give a holler if I make it back to Detroit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.