Kinimini 4K + accessories FOR SALE around 2200 euro!

For all your buying & selling needs.
szymonronowicz

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:19 pm

I received a million questions about the camera, which have proven to me that people need to have information served on their plates directly, so, I made a little update of the description:

I'm looking for a new home for my Kinemini camera and few accessories. As some of you may know (most probably don't) I work for Blackmagic Design now, therefore have access to all their cameras and Kinemini - despite being a greate tool - became painfully obsolete in my work (which is mostly done in tech department).
So, I decided to part with my setup:
- Kinemini4K EF fixed mount (only WiFi and Kinestation options enabled. NO 4K or Highspeed as I did not need those and certainly won't buy them just to sell the camera)
- Kinemini movcam cage with rods and baseplate.
- Samsung 850 Pro 512gb
- Lanparte V-mount plate
- Liliput 663 (one missing thread on the side but the device is 100% working)
- Vanguard case
- vintage lenses I don't use and I'm adding it as an extra cherry topping: Helios 44-2 (heavily used barrel, but pretty sharp unit) and Pentacon 28
- HDMI cable
- power adaptor and cord (UK Standard, to get it work to other standards just buy a powercord that fits the hole in your wall, seriously. It's detachable. OR, buy a socket adaptor).
- liliput power connector
- D-Tap-mini xlr camera power connector

PRICING: 2000 EUR + SHIPPING COST outside Ebay / 2200 + SHIPPING COST if deal is struck via Ebay service.

It's good, cheap and battle tested. Fully working. I had checked and maintened electric system at the very beginning of my ownership. Assimilate Scratch license special offer has not been used so lucky buyer will be able to get the software for a sexy price for a year.

There is a scratch on the body but nothing major and it doesn't affect the performance in any way. Here's is the video of the camera i made for someone who's been interested in the camera.

And here are some pics (I will send more to interested people)
My e-mail address: szymonronowicz@gmail.com
You can find me on Facebook under my real name Szymon Ronowicz
Please make sure you've read the description 3 times before asking a question about things I've already described. Thanks! :)

Cheers!
Last edited by szymonronowicz on Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

raafi
Site Admin

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Congrats on the new job, Szymon! Perhaps you can convince BMD to start supporting .KRW :)

Terrence M

Mon May 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Please email me at phatfingaproductions@gmail.com very intrested

• Information