Kinemax 6K Many Extras

For all your buying & selling needs.
ashayafilms

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Paid: $11,290.

Asking: $7000 but open for best offers.

The Background:

I'm selling my lightly used Kinemax 6K package. The camera was purchased for a passion project of mine two years ago, but it was actually used a handful of times as you will see from the timecode shot of the camera.

It was purchased for a personal documentary film, and it turned out to be an overkill for that purpose. I ended up eventually switching to another system, while still keeping this camera back at home. I was abroad then and could not attend and sell the camera. Now back home in the US, the camera is finally up for sale.

I don't really make films or shoot videos for a living. Perhaps one day I will.
Why did I buy this camera? Being an Art Director, I'm a sucker for good visuals, and you all know the type of amazing quality images this camera can produce. Long story short, here is the system that I'm selling, which includes the following accessories and options:

The Camera Body:

Kinemax 6K Body (S35 HiSpeed Slow-motion) with integrated V-Mount battery plate, dual 3G SDI, KineMOUNT + Canon EOS mount KineEnhancer.
http://www.kinefinity.com/shop/kinemax-basic/?lang=en

Please Note: The camera is under warranty until September 2018.

Pro Options:

1) KineAudio - add-on that enables to record 2 channel audio with XLR inputs. Can do phantom 48v.

2) KineGrip - another add-on that enables the camera to be powered via side-grip. Also works well for hand-holding the camera.

3) Two 120 GB Kine Drives purchased directly fro Kinefinity together with the camera.

4) Movcam KineKIT-MAX which includes: Handgrip, riser, baseplate shoulder-mount.

5) Kine AC-DC Adapter + Kine D-TAP Power Cord to power the camera with the battery off the V-mount back making the system more hand-held friendly.

More photos can be available upon request. I think I'm only allowed to attach 3 photos here.

The camera works flawlessly and is very clean overall. Never rented or used on commercial projects. Never banged, dropped or misused. I have a flawless feedback on eBay and FredMiranda forums over many years. (arthur76 on eBay) and ashayafilms on FM. Serious buyers only please. Can ship anywhere but prefer US. I'm currently in Florida so you can also pick it up from me in person if you are around the area.
Attachments
kinemax03.jpg
kinemax02.jpg
kinemax01.jpg

• Information