I would like to submit here a list a new features to implement in next firmware for Terra, we are not speaking about bugs (we could open a new thread about them because there are few).
Kinestation needs a reel evolution, here are my wishes for next kinestation :
- Implement log curves when exporting cinemaDNG 6K or other formats, just like Golden 3K
- It needs also to tag correctly DNG headers with EI/ISO values, to work properly in Resolve, which is asked since 2015 by users !
- We should be able to export High Speed mode footage in CinemaDNG with sensor frame rate, not project frame rate, because we can"t ramp down in NLE to slowmo
- When using video output (SDI, HDMI), please let us decide if we want to see UI interface elements on external control monitor NEW
- When we make a custom white balance with grey card, to read what value in °K is chosen by camera, instead of reading "1User" value, unnecessary
- To be able to delete the current clip when playback, it was possible (i succeed once) before and i can't anymore with 5.1
- To be able to change color picking color
- Terra should records guides settings (rule of thirds, etc) in presets and keep in memory last current settings before to shut down the camera
- It would be great to propose an automatic fan regulator ("auto" position) to ovoid overheated to camera. I know there is a security to shut it down if to hot, but if we forget to monitor temperature and camera fall in security stop during recording, it may be a problem. When we do not record sound near camera, we don't care if we hear fan and instead of living 100% value to be sure (and consume battery), an automatic mode could be a nice solution, not to care about temperature
- It would be amazing if Terra could record ProRes 444 (or better ProRes 444XQ), instead only 422HQ
- It would be also amazing if Terra could record internally CinemaDNG like Kinemax. KRW is lighter but workflow is a problem, so when we have place enough on SSD/external server to backup, let us choose please !