Monitor/HDMI issues

Somnang

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:18 am

Hello everyone,

I just received my Kinemini earlier today but I'm running into a few issues. I'm using a SmallHD DP4 and I'm getting "No Sync" message. I tried the front and rear HDMI ports, but same "No Sync" message.

I then tried connecting the DP4 to my HDMI-to-SDI converter and hooking the SDI to the camera. It works, but the screen is extremely orange. Can't really see anything unless I go extremely close to an object. I can see the menus fine though.

I sent an email to Kinefinity support, but I'm in 12 hour time zone difference so it'll be tricky communicating with them.

So my question is, is DP4 supported? There's someone over at BMCuser with Kinemini and AC7 and it worked for him.

Dave Chin

Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:17 am

Hi there,

the DP4 is my main Monitor/EVF with the Kinemini for handheld and on the Ronin. It will sync with both output settings from the menu. Have you tried any other monitors? have you tried connecting to your TV or computer monitor?

dave

Somnang

Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 am

I don't have a TV, but I'll try connecting to my computer monitors.

Also I just received SmallHD AC7-OLED SDI yesterday and experiencing the same issues as the DP4; no signal from HDMI and very reddish tint over SDI.

It's good to know that it works with DP4.

Thank you!

**Edit, none of my computer monitors have HDMI ports. I guess I"ll wait until Sunday and take the camera to B&H and test out with some monitors there to make sure it's not the camera. I'll probably try different HDMI/SDI cables as well.

• Information