KineOS 3.2(1) http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDGPyYP
KineStation 0.7(2) https://www.copy.com/s/0BTQn3kBYPCzrBqB
KineColor2 0.9 http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTC74RP
KineColor2 0.9 (DSLR look) http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdh7Awj
KineOS 3.2 Details
1. Native 3K 4:3 Anamorphic: Matches anamorphic lens to get super wide images:
- Recording Resolution: 3K 4:3 2880×2160@30fps;
- Aspect ratio of 4:3 matches anamorphic lens with factor of 2, so that it will gain CinemaScope frame as 8:3(2.66:1). With the process in post-workflow, it can reach up to 5760×2160 (6K) CinemaScope;
- For monitoring when shooting at 4:3 with anamorphic lens, you can de-sqeeze the images into normal image by setting anamorphic lens factor in CONFIG menu.
2.3K Recording and 3K Slow-Mo：For shooting at 3K resolution, it will gain much better 2K images with downconversion in post-workflow; and it can get an acceptable 4K images with upconversion in post-workflow too.
- 3K HD：2880×1520@48fps;
- 3K Wide：2880×1208@60fps;
- Frame as M4/3 when 3K Recording.
3. New full screen display with core parameters: Simpler, More efficient full screen display: not only for liveview but also for playback:
- More Image shown on the display;
- Display recording status, realtime timecode;
- Display exposure parameter: Iris, shutter and ISO;
- Notification and Warning.
- Detect Power Supply Voltage, no matter Battery supply or AC-DC supply;
- Detect SSD status;
- Detect the temperature of Core Processing Circuit;
5. Improvement: Algorithm of bad pixel removal and storage.
Note: 3K 4:3 Anamorphic and 3K M4/3 Recording are included in 4K RAW Option.
Stability of Firmware： Evaluation. Note: Must use with V0.7 KineStation.
KineStation 0.7 Details
This update is biggest change since KineStation was launched: Multi-process, Debayer option and log.
Add Debayer option: Can set Debayer Option when output Cineform RGB444.
- Details: most details and sharper images;
- Smooth: Less digital style;
Support Multi-Process: Speed transcoding job greatly.
- Default as 8 processes: means there is 8 clips to be transcoded at the same time if your workstation or laptop CPU as 4 cores 8 threads;
- You can set more process, to exploit the workstation CPU power and threads.
Batch Process: Transcoding till all clips are accessed, finished and reported, without interruption:
- If one clip encounters issues or fails when transcoding, it will be reported in log list, and then transcode next clip;
- If one clip is Cineform RAW mov, it will be copied into Target folder, then transcode next clip;
- Strongly suggest browse the log list, after transcoding job is done.