V-mount belt battery plate/clip

A place to discuss accessories which work with the Kinefinity cameras.
coil

Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:45 pm

So I got my Mini 4K and it's stunning, I'm real happy with it, and I went for a sidegrip and 18650s for starters.

But I wanted to investigate V-lock battery belt options, because I hate rigs and rails and all that. So I suspect there might be no retail solutions yet.

In which case it would be great to know what kind of lemo connector is that the camera using? And which plate should I go with in case I decide get my hands dirty with soldering and all? I assume it's simple +/- cable since there only two pins, which should be easy.

But I also am wondering how's the cable attached to the plate? Another connector? Because I'd avoid THAT, less connectors the better, I think. And I'm also not that hot on idea paying big bucks for just a batt plate with a cable attached to it, so yeah, another limitation.

Any ideas?

wittingsun

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:32 am

Kinefinity offers a V mount battery plate from Movcam. It's also reasonably priced in my opinion.

coil

Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:48 pm

wittingsun wrote:Kinefinity offers a V mount battery plate from Movcam. It's also reasonably priced in my opinion.
Thanks, I checked it out. Though I decided to go with a battery with built in D-Tap this time, will see how it goes.

• Information