Availability in the U.S.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jasonxinzhou 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Ethan Wilhelm
    Participant

Does anyone have any idea when the Kinemini will be available in the U.S.? I am itching to order one, but from what I understand, they can’t get them to the U.S. at this time? If there is more information on this can someone direct me to it?

unceddy11
    Participant

I live in Los Angeles and put my order in in mid June. After a lot of time and emails they have finally shipped my Kinemini 4k. I was charged a total of $190 to ship using their own shipping carrier. However, they also gave me the option of calling UPS/DHL to come pick it up and deliver it.

So if you actually do want one, I would recommend emailing their sales team. They will respond in English, but from my experience you only get to send one email per day because of the major time difference. Good luck!

RobBannister
    Participant

yes I tend to check my emails around 5 am here in pacific time. I usually get replies early in the morning around 3am-7am or 8am

jasonxinzhou
    Participant

unceddy11 wrote:

I live in Los Angeles and put my order in in mid June. After a lot of time and emails they have finally shipped my Kinemini 4k. I was charged a total of $190 to ship using their own shipping carrier. However, they also gave me the option of calling UPS/DHL to come pick it up and deliver it.

So if you actually do want one, I would recommend emailing their sales team. They will respond in English, but from my experience you only get to send one email per day because of the major time difference. Good luck!

$190 including import tax?

unceddy11
    Participant

There was no import taxes. I believe cameras are typically not taxed. BUT they did suggest I lower the price of the camera on the invoice to about $500 so if I did get taxed, the price would be lower. I was pretty surprised that they suggested this.

wittingsun
    Participant

I’m looking to order one as well, but what was the total turn around time for shipping after you placed the order? I sent a few emails regarding monitors and they got back to me pretty quickly.

jasonxinzhou
    Participant

wittingsun wrote:

I’m looking to order one as well, but what was the total turn around time for shipping after you placed the order? I sent a few emails regarding monitors and they got back to me pretty quickly.

4-5 weeks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.