KineOS / KineStation: Feature Requests/Suggestions

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

VinceCheong
    Participant

A more feasible addon for the KineStation, as pointed out by George Atanassov, is maybe the option of having the ability to “select/deselect” certain scenes or files in the whole folder, instead of just transcoding the whole folder itself. 🙂

On the side note, the RED’s Gio-Scope is pretty darn nifty! It’d be awesome if we could have it, but I highly doubt it… lol

harrisoncj
    Participant

VinceCheong wrote:

On the side note, the RED’s Gio-Scope is pretty darn nifty! It’d be awesome if we could have it, but I highly doubt it… lol

If you like the suggestion you should give the post a “like”. I think that’s how OP said that suggestions could be rated.

Derek_Donovan
    Participant

Custom picture profiles and .cube file support. I’m not a huge fan of KineLOG and would like to have the ability to create my own log profile to my liking.

Derek_Donovan
    Participant

Ability to record ProRes to the Odyssey Q7r or the Atomos Shogun.

PhilM
    Participant

I would love to be able to record 4K, or at least 3K, in Cineform RAW. Currently a 240Gb SSD fills up in 33 minutes with .KRW @25 FPS!

silvertonesx24
    Participant

I would like more 4:3 anamorphic modes- 3K is nice but it would be great to have 2k and 1080p options for 120fps anamorphic, as well as Cineform Raw anamorphic option.

imagetemps
    Participant

Hello

As I am using more the KineRaw camera and sometimes I feel too much simple the Kinestation interface.

It works but… It would be much better to have a browser inside Kinestation to select in the window which files to convert, and — what I missed most recently — the possibility to rename the original slate / scene names. Kinestation should be able to change the Scene number on every .krw files and folders… I was thinking of the kind of software we use for sound post like Wave Agent or Aaton’s Majax.

Best Regards

EK

Wes
    Participant

I would like to see a built-in intervelometer / time lapse. Would cost nothing extra for the processor, nor the sensor.

Not sure why this isn’t already a part of the existing firmware.

imanolnol
    Participant

– Fast forward and rewind in playback mode.

– Improves on rolling shutter issues in S35 mode.

– Improve lag in 4K playback.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.