SSD compatibility

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Colo 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Colin Young
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I have seen another topic stared about a particular SSDs compatibility with the Kinefinity systems.  In that topic the OP asked if there is a definitive list of SSDs that are rated to work with this new, robust and exciting new system.  I haven’t seen any sign of such a list, but I’d ask that any KineUsers here who have experience with any third party SSDs to drop a comment here so we, the KineCommunity can build such a list right here, from our own experiences.  Whether it be that the SSD in question does or doesn’t work and, for those that work, to what degree they do and what quirks, caveats or advantages they offer.

Many Thanks in advance!

Colo
    Participant

Until Kinefinity sell his own kinf od ssd, they will not share a list of compatible ssd 😉

Colin Young
    Participant

I definitely understand that perspective, but the real purpose of this thread is to build our own list as members of this community 🙂

Colo
    Participant

Definitely agree with that 😉

Ashton
    Participant

Hi guys, if you haven’t already be sure to join the Facebook group, I’ve found it’s the best way to get direct info form other users. If you search for SSD within the group you’ll find some users posting thorough test results, I can’t link them here sorry. I’ve just purchased the Mavo LF and some OWC SSD’s as well as one 500GB Kinemag so I’ll be posting my results after testing in the group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/kinefinity/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.